About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting! My name is MO and I live on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. This blog is to share with others my love of nature and homemade life like crochet, gardening, decorating, flowers, art, crafts, photos and perhaps the occasional recipe as well. Please drop by frequently and feel free to share. If you would like to send me an email, my address is murmursdfa@gmail.com

Monday, May 13, 2013

First Post


My first post on my new blog and I'm nervous and excited about creating this space.  Where to start, so many things to share and to tell you about.  I'll start with my morning walk which started out sunny.  When I saw the seagulls I thought of Jonathan Livingstone Seagull's "morning flock".  Jonathan was no where in sight to entertain with aerobatics, unfortunately.
The humble dandelion...magnificent specimens though!  They made me happy.
Sunshine didn't last very long this morning, clouds were building pretty quickly, so cut my walk short and headed home for a breakfast of strawberry jam on biscuits and a coffee.  Delish!
Bit of an indulgence this morning...I strayed from my normal brekky of oatmeal flavored with maple syrup.
There...nothing earth shattering about this post, but it's like sitting with an empty canvas in front of you...sometimes you just have to make a mark, dirty it up some, makes it easier to get just get going!
'Til next time, MO