About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting! My name is MO and I live on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. This blog is to share with others my love of nature and homemade life like crochet, gardening, decorating, flowers, art, crafts, photos and perhaps the occasional recipe as well. Please drop by frequently and feel free to share. If you would like to send me an email, my address is murmursdfa@gmail.com

Monday, July 29, 2013

Crazy little dessert

Made this on the weekend.  It's pretty rich and on the sweet side, but on occasion I can see that it would be a hit methinks.  Throw the word 'diet' out of your thots with this one!

Ingredients:
Fresh Croissants from the Bakery
Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
Marshmallow Fluffy Stuff
Dream Whip
Strawberries (I sliced some, sprinkled a bit of sugar and gave it a warm up in the microwave).  Just fresh sliced would be good too.

Slice the croissants lengthwise.  Open up and spread some chocolate and marshmallow. I put approximately 1/8th of a cup (or less)of chocolate on the top half and 1/8th cup (or less) of marshmallow on the bottom half in each croissant...more or less.  Kind of messy to put this together.
 
This is really oowey-gooey to spread around.
 
Heat oven to 350.  Wrap each croissant in aluminum foil and bake in oven about 10 minutes.
 
 
It comes out nice and crispy. Top each with some dream whip and strawberries.  Beware it is a messy thing to eat. We started with a fork and knife and ended up just picking up the whole thing by hand and biting into the crusty, oozing mess.
  O Yum!!!
 
Until next time, bon appetit, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment