About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting! My name is MO and I live on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. This blog is to share with others my love of nature and homemade life like crochet, gardening, decorating, flowers, art, crafts, photos and perhaps the occasional recipe as well. Please drop by frequently and feel free to share. If you would like to send me an email, my address is murmursdfa@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Walk on the Wharf

R & I took a few hours off yesterday and took a drive.  We walked on the wharf and just relaxed  in the summer sunshine. Here are some pix:












Aren't the skies just fabulous!


Look at this beauty and dream along................


 


 


Diamonds on the water...
 

There is an orange colored star fish on the left.

Purple star fish to the lower right. I'm surprised that my little camera could even penetrate the depths enough to get a pix of the star fish.



After spending the afternoon on the wharf, we had a really scrumptious supper at a restaurant.  I had a Thai meal...a spicy hot Thai peanut sauce over grilled shrimp and chicken on Thai noodles, with a stir-fry veggies mixed in....it was sooooooooooo good!!!!

More summertime outings are definitely in order.  Until next time, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment